(Entries are closed for the contest as the last date for the entries is passed. Winners will be announced soon.)
Knowing is first and then is the doing. Spreading awareness about something is the first step towards getting it done. That’s the motto Neeranjali is working with. As another step towards spreading awareness for Conservation of Water, Neeranjali is hosting a Photography Competition.
“Water ~ The Nectar of Life”
The motive is to see how you portray the importance of Water in life on Earth and how important it is to conserve it. So, unleash your creative minds and look for the best scenic shots which make us realize the need and inspire us to do something in this direction.
Last date to submit your entries is 15th March, 2013 and the winners will be declared on 23rd March, 2013 which is also the 3rd Anniversary of Neeranjali.
The best three entries will win Cash Prizes.
1st Prize: Rs. 5000/-
2nd Prize: Rs. 3000/-
3rd Prize: Rs. 2000/-
How to Participate:
- The photography contest is open only for people who are members of the Neeranjali Facebook group. And if you are not a member yet you are just one step behind becoming one. Just login to facebook and become a member of the group.
- The photographs need to be emailed at email@example.com.
- The photograph should be accompanied with a Caption describing what you wish to portray in it. Also mention the place and date when it was taken.
- Participants must include the following information in the email
- Full Name
- Contact Number(preferably mobile)
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Each Participant can send upto 3 entries. More than 3 entries will not be entertained.
Other Rules and Regulations:
- The entries must conform and send all the information required as mentioned in “How to Participate” section. Missing information may lead to disqualification of the entry.
- Last date to send in the entries is 15th March, 2013. After this date no entries will be entertained.
- The results will be declared on 23rd March, 2013.
- The winning entries will be showcased on Neeranjali’s website (www.neeranjali.com).
- The photograph should be original i.e. taken from a camera and no editing done on it (a bit of color editing and cropping is allowed). Software tools will be used to check the genuine photographs and if found edited, forged or work of someone else, the entry will be disqualified.
- A panel of judges will decide upon the winning entries.
- By sending your entry you are giving the copyrights of the photograph to Neeranjali.
So, what are you waiting for? AIM, FOCUS and CLICK!